WELCOME 2021

 Hello all,
I don't think it's already 2021, thank God I still have the opportunity to be with God to improve myself. How are you? I hope you are all well and in the protection of Allah.
2020 is the year when we are all tested with Allah with the presence of the corona virus or covid19, we all feel the effects of the pandemic that we are feeling. Cannot meet during Eid and cannot walk with people we love
Behind that there is sadness and joy for sure,
But keep the spirit up, friends.
Hopefully those of you who have not found work are made easy, those who have not been able to match their soul mates, and those who are currently studying will continue their studies. Aamiin YRA

Life is very simple, we don't listen to the words of people who don't like us, we will be happy
Well, but I can't, I'm always thinking about and uncomfortable and I'm learning in 2021 to try to be ignorant of people who don't like me. There must be someone who doesn't like us, our actions are not always liked by other people, yes, it's called just enjoying life heehe
As long as you don't break the laws of religion or the state, it's really cool for the wkwk
 I try to be good, it doesn't mean I'm good and it doesn't mean I'm not good.
The bad qualities that in 2020 we can slowly erase with the intention of praying and praying with Allah.
I used to think I had to have friends like this but it didn't turn out as expected
Now in 2021, good effort and others will see, because I don't need to think good others will see for themselves
Stay humble with everyone, yes, but see if that person is frustrated, he will get angry with us hahaha.
Simple life in 2021, live compulsory as a Muslim, work enthusiastically, study smoothly, sustenance smoothly and get married quickly hahah Aamiin YRA
This year I am 24 years old huhu, cheer up
May Allah always be pleased with the blessings of our lives
Aamiin remains positive, yes friends, love you 

Komentar

Postingan Populer