What's up with January :(

early 2021

I hope all is well and gets better

but god tests us with patience and natural calamities

O God, forgive all the sins and mistakes of Muslim Muslim women

whatever I have a lot of sins and hope you always forgive me

thank you january, for making me so mature

thank you my friend who is always there even in this situation

can still be in touch

at my age now 24 years old I hope there will be a happy incident I can meet my soul mate and work smoothly

I really feel like studying masyaAllah now in terms of knowledge and costs

too dizzy because I always follow the situation, make it easy, O Allah in financial sustenance so that I can pay debts or be able to meet my needs

In terms of physically, it's always insecure why I'm fat and not pretty, actually it's a sin I'm really sorry, I'm sorry. I want a man who sincerely loves me to bring us together O Allah, Aamiin YRA

I want to live in peace, but why do I always feel uneasy,

even though that is a characteristic feature of not being close to God, get rid of negative feelings, please make it easy for all my hajad2 Aamiin YRA

It's really sad from the incident this January, the plane crashed, Habib and kyai died, natural disasters where, and feelings that don't make sense are always on this mindiiii


give this life calm and enthusiasm

can you lizaa you can you be enthusiastic

Komentar

Postingan Populer